Rezoria 7.92 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rezoria 7.92 RPG

Feel free to chat here

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

POLACK KILLING

Go down 
+12
Thief
Dempastibus
Stalker88
Gomie
Arut
Sliccery
Nelle/Leirus
Ryphex
Garimu
Ol'Svamptroll
Rutan
Alfie
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-08

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty8th July 2007, 11:40 pm

POLACK KILLING Batltevw2

POLACK KILLING Whitefrutom1jo4

POLACK KILLING Heluwz2

POLACK KILLING Lolwn2

POLACK KILLING Yeto5

POLACK KILLING Whiteml9

Always fun to kill polacks Wink

Last edited by on 9th July 2007, 1:18 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rutan

Rutan

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-06-08

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty9th July 2007, 12:40 am

Nvm, working.

Last edited by on 9th July 2007, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ol'Svamptroll

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-24

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty9th July 2007, 12:49 am

Yeah, great fun :> HI, DROP DED, YES!
Back to top Go down
Garimu

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-12

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty9th July 2007, 1:26 am

Looks like fun ;]!
Back to top Go down
Ryphex

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-01

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty9th July 2007, 3:21 pm

not everyone was polak, there were swes and english ppl in that team aswell and we killed LOADS of you
Back to top Go down
Ol'Svamptroll

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-24

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty9th July 2007, 11:14 pm

Ryphex wrote:
not everyone was polak, there were swes and english ppl in that team aswell and we killed LOADS of you

No, you didnt kill LOADS of us, just SOME of us. But we killed everyone of you who was in the battle. You even had noobchars trying to push us etc.
Back to top Go down
Nelle/Leirus

Nelle/Leirus

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-06-09

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty9th July 2007, 11:21 pm

Ol'Svamptroll wrote:
Ryphex wrote:

No, you didnt kill LOADS of us, just SOME of us. But we killed everyone of you who was in the battle. You even had noobchars trying to push us etc.

Get on your kness the king has spoken , bweee , bweeee, bweeeee ...
You must be proud of your self you have won the battle. CONGRATZ MANSSS

/Nelle~
Back to top Go down
Sliccery

Number of posts : 47

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty9th July 2007, 11:42 pm

LOL u think u are good when i going for loot then u kill me when i dont have items?XD
Back to top Go down
Rutan

Rutan

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty10th July 2007, 12:28 pm

Sliccery wrote:
LOL u think u are good when i going for loot then u kill me when i dont have items?XD

What ure IQ? -100~? I mean seriously, you dont go back to a battle to get ure EQ, esspecialy when ure whole team just had died.

And i gotta said, ryphex is right, we've might of won the battle, but they got loads of us too.

Since im no "polack" hater, since some of them are acctualy nice, for example some people i knew back in Nebula,. (Rl-tibia). Im gonna cungratulate them aswell. You were a great apponent.
Back to top Go down
Ryphex

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-01

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty10th July 2007, 7:33 pm

Ol'Svamptroll wrote:
Ryphex wrote:

oh my gud, im currently lying on the floor in real life laughing on the same time as im writing this. WE did not have any noob char, YOU had 1 which we managed to kill with a fire elemental after a while. and like 5 of you, atleast came back after you died
Back to top Go down
Arut

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-19

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 12:06 am

pietia, your really pathetic if you think they will let you get your items back in the middle of war, and if u think that theyre killing you for your stuff.

i cant look anymore on polak stupidity in wars, and that they have to use noobchars to win a war also, some of my friends joined the pietia's team, which i hate, unfortunally i cant join them. i cant also join the swes, which some of them are REALLY good players, and always been nice to me, but the most are just backstabbers and morons.

since i quited that ots, id like to say thanks to few people from the rl, and ots which were great peoples.

for nobody, aka abd al aziz or stalker for being always with me, killing together all enemys in here, and the great ue comboses hehe. fenza knows what i am talking about ;-)

for rihanu aka ADHD for helping me whenever i need it, just mens! dont give up after your dead. (he had about 10~ chars in here, all 90+)

for the serbian team, Darkside, Nelle and the rest of you guys. was really nice to fight with you and kicking out the polacks and swes, which were really alot power abusing. take care on aurea!

for Dempastibus, Sebastibus and Simpastibus, for being a great swe guys with a great pvp, and always fights with me.

for turkleren, who ive known since the first day on rezoria, who never gives up after the deads, and for being my friend, and talkign with me even if we kill ourselves 10x in war :-)

for bossman aka kosovali, the dude, who was always against me, we were always fighting against ourselves, but we took alliance and we both killed alot peoples in here at my last days in here. u got great pvp buddy

ALSO! i'd like to thanks polacks, for the great fun on sitting at their ventrilo, while every each war, and the pietia, screaming like 8 years old girl. thanks guys Smile!

take care guys in here, hope you got fun at wars.

-
yours wayan/arut.
Back to top Go down
Rutan

Rutan

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 1:28 am

Arut wrote:
pietia, your really pathetic if you think they will let you get your items back in the middle of war, and if u think that theyre killing you for your stuff.

i cant look anymore on polak stupidity in wars, and that they have to use noobchars to win a war also, some of my friends joined the pietia's team, which i hate, unfortunally i cant join them. i cant also join the swes, which some of them are REALLY good players, and always been nice to me, but the most are just backstabbers and morons.

since i quited that ots, id like to say thanks to few people from the rl, and ots which were great peoples.

for nobody, aka abd al aziz or stalker for being always with me, killing together all enemys in here, and the great ue comboses hehe. fenza knows what i am talking about ;-)

for rihanu aka ADHD for helping me whenever i need it, just mens! dont give up after your dead. (he had about 10~ chars in here, all 90+)

for the serbian team, Darkside, Nelle and the rest of you guys. was really nice to fight with you and kicking out the polacks and swes, which were really alot power abusing. take care on aurea!

for Dempastibus, Sebastibus and Simpastibus, for being a great swe guys with a great pvp, and always fights with me.

for turkleren, who ive known since the first day on rezoria, who never gives up after the deads, and for being my friend, and talkign with me even if we kill ourselves 10x in war :-)

for bossman aka kosovali, the dude, who was always against me, we were always fighting against ourselves, but we took alliance and we both killed alot peoples in here at my last days in here. u got great pvp buddy

ALSO! i'd like to thanks polacks, for the great fun on sitting at their ventrilo, while every each war, and the pietia, screaming like 8 years old girl. thanks guys Smile!

-
yours wayan/arut.

Makes me cry, finnaly someone who appreciate's both his enemies, and
friends. I just want to say, that i got hudge respect for you.

hail.
Back to top Go down
Sliccery

Number of posts : 47

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 11:17 am

Arut wrote:

-
yours wayan/arut.

ALSO! i'd like to thanks polacks, for the great fun on sitting at their ventrilo, while every each war, and the pietia, screaming like 8 years old girl. thanks guys !

8 YEARS OLD? ok show me ur fucking voice of 5 years old girl (and lesbian XD)

If they do not like to beat it miss unprotected if it like not
Back to top Go down
Gomie

Gomie

Number of posts : 113

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 1:46 pm

Lol idiot
Back to top Go down
Nelle/Leirus

Nelle/Leirus

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 2:21 pm

@Arut

I don't know do you remember but i do , after almost every battle that we won we went to kill ferumbras Very Happy . We was friends for long time , then abd~ killed palladinius , and we couldn't find any solution for that so we made war.
I retired myself after restard , 'cuz i had to play on aurea (normal tibia) dam they stave us last battle :/. I just wanna say peace out, watch yourself and have a great time irl , or whatever you gonna to do .

Yours sorrowful,
Nelle
Back to top Go down
Stalker88

Stalker88

Number of posts : 85

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 2:46 pm

Gomie wrote:
Lol idiot

fucking fool are you posting just to insult?

to Leirus
It was always fun after killing someone on demona we killed ferumbras but its kinda too late to complain about that we killed him his second owner insulted our guild, he touched our honour so we decided to show him the power, anyways it was a few left to restart.
We decided to dont give up and play after restart too (me, adhd, arut) but its not that funny anymore like the old one.

to Rutahuta aka Jamal~
It was nice to met you, we didnt stood together often but anyways have fun on rezoria and maybe we will meet on another ot someday once again Smile

to Pietia
It was funny to hear your voice sounds like a Rabbit totally unskilled in pvp the one way where u fragged some people was navroth (napastibus)and shadowsbeast

also I'd like to thanks Dempastibus, Sebastibus, Yamakashi in this reset we had our nice moments, Demp please PM me with ur msn I want keep talk with you

over and out
Yours,
Stalker A.K.A Abd Al Aziz
Back to top Go down
Gomie

Gomie

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 3:17 pm

over and out fuck u stalker !?
Back to top Go down
Nelle/Leirus

Nelle/Leirus

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 3:41 pm

I forgot to ask , do you guys have a msn ? if tou do PM me here on Rezoria forum... ok? xD

/Nelle~
Back to top Go down
Stalker88

Stalker88

Number of posts : 85

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 4:02 pm

@Gomie
Im not going to comment ur posts anymore because no point since u are brainless and anyways dont get what im saying

@Leirus
I PMed you with my msn Smile
Back to top Go down
Gomie

Gomie

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 6:16 pm

Remove the topic then
Back to top Go down
Rutan

Rutan

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 7:39 pm

Gomie wrote:
Remove the topic then

He did not comment you.
Back to top Go down
Dempastibus

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-06-26

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 8:28 pm

Arut wrote:

-
yours wayan/arut.

Sad to see you leave. we had a great time and i hope you will be back soon because we have a lot of ppls to kill Wink

yours Dempahh
Back to top Go down
Thief

Thief

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-07-11

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty11th July 2007, 8:49 pm

How take a screen shot by prsesing print screen/??? cherry
Back to top Go down
Kzisarn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-14

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty14th August 2007, 2:17 pm

Let the polacks hit the floor!
Back to top Go down
Ralton

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-05

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty17th September 2007, 7:50 pm

lololol POLAND ROX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POLACK KILLING Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLACK KILLING   POLACK KILLING Empty

Back to top Go down

POLACK KILLING
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rezoria 7.92 RPG :: General :: Screenshots-
Jump to: