Rezoria 7.92 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rezoria 7.92 RPG

Feel free to chat here

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL- banned no reson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-13

LOL- banned no reson Empty
PostSubject: LOL- banned no reson   LOL- banned no reson Empty13th April 2008, 12:47 am

I was killed by 2 guys that killed me when i had 5 hp, when i came back to them they still had skulls, i killed them both, i had no frags... when i checked my character on the net: Banned until: Apr 13 2008, 23:01:49 Ban reason: excessive unjustifed player killing : Lol?, i never pked. GM Help me :S
Back to top Go down
Arut

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: LOL- banned no reson   LOL- banned no reson Empty13th April 2008, 2:45 am

u killed gm^^ i also get banned about 3-4 times because i killed a gm during 3-4 resets that i playd here lol
Back to top Go down
Robica

Robica

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: LOL- banned no reson   LOL- banned no reson Empty13th April 2008, 11:55 am

Nothing new, if u've found any nice OTS msg me.

/Robi~
Back to top Go down
Dempastibus

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: LOL- banned no reson   LOL- banned no reson Empty13th April 2008, 12:48 pm

455655 wrote:
I was killed by 2 guys that killed me when i had 5 hp, when i came back to them they still had skulls, i killed them both, i had no frags... when i checked my character on the net: Banned until: Apr 13 2008, 23:01:49 Ban reason: excessive unjustifed player killing : Lol?, i never pked. GM Help me :S

You can still logg in, its just a bugg you fucking moron
Back to top Go down
Dempastibus

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: LOL- banned no reson   LOL- banned no reson Empty13th April 2008, 12:50 pm

Arut wrote:
u killed gm^^ i also get banned about 3-4 times because i killed a gm during 3-4 resets that i playd here lol

Lol when did you get banned for killing a gm on the last reset? or any reset? stop the bullshit and go cry somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL- banned no reson   LOL- banned no reson Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL- banned no reson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rezoria 7.92 RPG :: General :: Bans-
Jump to: